Pastor of Children and Students
Liberty Church offers full children’s programming for three celebrations each weekend, currently averaging 75-125 children.
- Serve as an armor bearer at the discretion of the Lead Pastor.
- Make every effort to bring the vision of Liberty Church to life in children and students birth through 12th grade, including maintaining and advancing KidLand children’s ministry (birth through 5th grade).
- Establish and develop a youth ministry (6th-12th grade).
- Recruit, manage, shepherd, lead, train, support, and retain volunteer staff.
- Attract and retain students and families. Establish a network of people resources with other vibrant student ministries.
- Adapt and prepare curriculum for children and students, maintaining a level of excellence, simplicity, and creativity.
- Provide pastoral care to children, students, and families, including hospital visitation when appropriate.
- Monitor the coordination and need of equipment and facilities related to children and students.
- A passion for teaching and equipping children and teens that God is relevant, cares for them, and has great dreams for them where they’re at right now, not just when they reach adulthood.
- Ability to identify ministry needs and manage projects from creation to completion.
- Demonstrated experience identifying, raising, and equipping leaders to help with day to day ministry
- Possess strong organization and leadership skills.
- Experience in recruiting, motivating, equipping, shepherding, and scheduling volunteers
- Experience in designing and developing children’s or youth ministry programs.
- Effective communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal).
- Ability to understand and relate to students and their parents.
- Competency with basic computer software (Excel, Word, Pages, Google Docs, etc), and the capacity to learn new software (Photoshop, Church Community Builder, Propresenter others).
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume to email@example.com. or submit your resume through our post at Church Staffing. Only electronic submissions through the above addresses will be considered.